Friday, March 9, 2012

5 Question Friday!

1. Are you looking forward to the time change this weekend? Honestly didn't know time changed this weekend until last night in class! So no I am not really looking forward to it but does mean more daylight after work.

2. Are you getting the new iPad/would you want a iPad? Nope really have no need or desire for one.

3. If money was not a problem, what is the one thing you would splurge on? Pay off my mortgage

4. How did you and the Mr. (or Mrs.) meet? At his grandma's place his cousin and my mom talked him in to taking me out with him one night. Guess its a good thing they did we have been together since October 1998.

5. Summer is right around the corner. Bikini or one-piece? Tankini but like the board shorts style bottoms. Bikinis are to hard when you have kids and one piece I still wear shorts with.

1 comment:

  1. Yes. I have the Ipad 2 so not getting the new one. Definitely pay of mortgage, but a beach vacation would be nice:) I dated his best friend:) Bikini!

    ReplyDelete