A is for age:
I am 28.
B is for breakfast today:
Haven't had breakfast yet and I am very bad about skipping or just eating some crackers mid morning.
C is for currently craving:
Lemon pie
D is for dinner tonight:
Not sure I am going to class early and a friend of mine there is bringing something.
E is for favorite type of exercise:
walking/jogging outdoors
F is for an irrational fear:
False teeth and toe nails
G is for gross food:
sushi
H is for hometown:
Vichy
I is for something important:
Family
J is for current favorite jam:
Grape
K is for kids:
2 boys
L is for current location:
Vichy
M is for the most recent way you spent money:
Bought a Dr. Pepper before work today
N is for something you need:
More time to spend doing fun things with my family and friends
O is for occupation:
Mom, Title Insurance Producer, secretary for fire dept, currently EMT student
P is for pet peeve:
People who drive way under speed limit then don't use their signal
Q is for a quote:
Never give up on something you cant go a day without thinking about
R is for random fact about you:
I like being busy if I have a weekend with no plans I feel strange
S is for favorite healthy snack:
Coco almonds
T is for favorite treat:
Lemon pie or chocolate cream pie
U is for something that makes you unique:
I love love ketchup but can't stand tomatoes
V is for favorite vegetable:
green beans fresh from grandma's garden
W is for today’s workout:
Haven't had one since its 9am but planning a walk/jog on my lunch hour
X is for X-rays you’ve had:
teeth
Y is for yesterday’s highlight:
Got my both boys to nap so I could do my homework
Z is for your time zone:
I am 28.
B is for breakfast today:
Haven't had breakfast yet and I am very bad about skipping or just eating some crackers mid morning.
C is for currently craving:
Lemon pie
D is for dinner tonight:
Not sure I am going to class early and a friend of mine there is bringing something.
E is for favorite type of exercise:
walking/jogging outdoors
F is for an irrational fear:
False teeth and toe nails
G is for gross food:
sushi
H is for hometown:
I is for something important:
Family
J is for current favorite jam:
Grape
K is for kids:
2 boys
L is for current location:
Vichy
M is for the most recent way you spent money:
Bought a Dr. Pepper before work today
N is for something you need:
More time to spend doing fun things with my family and friends
O is for occupation:
Mom, Title Insurance Producer, secretary for fire dept, currently EMT student
P is for pet peeve:
People who drive way under speed limit then don't use their signal
Q is for a quote:
Never give up on something you cant go a day without thinking about
R is for random fact about you:
I like being busy if I have a weekend with no plans I feel strange
S is for favorite healthy snack:
Coco almonds
T is for favorite treat:
Lemon pie or chocolate cream pie
U is for something that makes you unique:
I love love ketchup but can't stand tomatoes
V is for favorite vegetable:
green beans fresh from grandma's garden
W is for today’s workout:
Haven't had one since its 9am but planning a walk/jog on my lunch hour
X is for X-rays you’ve had:
teeth
Y is for yesterday’s highlight:
Got my both boys to nap so I could do my homework
Z is for your time zone:
Central
Wow, you're young:) I love lemon anything! Sushi is my favorite. Glad you did this. So much fun!
ReplyDeleteI keep hoping my grandma will make me a lemon pie soon, other wise I will be waiting until my birthday at the end of April for one.
DeleteI totally agree with the Sushi answer!! lol
ReplyDeleteWe tried, we conquered, we HATED it!! lol
We did try it and I agree HATED it however I have heard that if you go to a "real" place in a bigger city it is better... Not sure I will go try again tho.
Delete