Thursday, November 10, 2011

Storm Chasers

I love the show on Discovery Channel Storm Chasers. And yes I am terrified of storms but still watch the show every season.
Well yesterday Kenny called me at lunch and said you'll never guess what's in town, followed by um check the radar and make sure there are no storms coming our way. He then told me that the TIV (Tornado Intercept Vehicle) was sitting by his work on a trailer. I of course jumped in my car wanting to actually see it in person, when I got across town it was sitting in Plaza Tire's parking lot.

I felt like a total weirdo driving by taking pictures and circling the parking lot. I hoped that the actual crew that drives the car in the show would be here but nope. I think they were just hauling the car somewhere. But it was SO cool to see it and I was shocked by the size of it.

Blake loves watching the show with me so he thought it was super cool that I have real pictures of the TIV.

1 comment: