Last weekend Blake wanted to stay with my mom and stepdad of course they were excited to have him. His Grandpa took him hunting since it was youth season and then the had to go to the dollar store and buy some toys. Sunday they painted the master bedroom closet then right before I got there they went out hunting one last time.
When we were getting ready to leave Blake wanted to put the ATV back on the carport and well Nathan wasn't going to pass up a chance to go for a ride. However I was a bit nervous that Blake was taking Nathan for a ride without an adult. Even though it was only 20 feet to the carport I was nervous but Nathan had a huge smile on his face.
Now Blake thinks he can take Nathan for a ride on his four wheeler. I think that is something that will have to wait until next summer. Nathan has his own power wheels four wheeler and that suits him just fine.

No comments:
Post a Comment