Friday, July 16, 2010

Tomorrow is a big day!

Tomorrow my little boy won’t be so little anymore he will be 5! Its so hard to believe that 5 years have already passed by. He will start school in August and get to ride the bus (which he is super excited about) I am having his birthday party tomorrow and he has been asking all week when his party is and who is coming. He is just as excited to see kids his age as he is to see his extended family of Dwayne, Connie, April and Mike. They are a part of our family and a very special part at that. I have spent the week prepping and planning for his party and while being super stressed I have made time to watch some tv with Blake in the evenings before bed, he has a new favorite show Burn Notice and he can watch the same episode over and over and never gets tired of it. In fact he prefers to watch that or Deadliest Catch rather than cartoons!


I once again decorated his cake for his party and only 3 people have seen the design as it’s a surprise to Blake for tomorrow so I will get pictures of him with his cake and post next week.


Sitting in the Tractor May of 2007

May of 2008 "shooting the pig"

Riding his tractor

Blake and "his" April somtime in 2010


Driving the tractor by himself April 2010


Blake, Nathan and their Dwayne May 2010
 

2 comments:

  1. That last photo is so precious.

    I hope the day went well! It is so hot for July birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny the shows kids like. April's favorite was 911 and William Shatner was her favorite movie star.

    ReplyDelete