Friday, July 2, 2010

I have lots of thoughts flying around my head but haven't been able to stop them long enough to get them in to a blog entry. So I decided to do the five question Friday to give myself something to do and my friends something to read.

1. What is one thing you miss the most about childhood?

Being care free, not having to get up and ready to go anywhere. I miss summertime spent with friends swimming all day and sometimes at night and riding fourwheelers day and night.




2. Are you still friends with your friends from high school?

Yes and no, after high school I didnt see or talk to anyone I went to school with for several years. But with facebook and blogs I have found several friends and reconnected. Some were just acquaintances from school and a couple we were good friends in elementary and junior high then went separate ways.


3. Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it?

I am sure there are several but haven't heard any today that makes me want to scream. However my soon to be five year old likes to ask why and huh even when you know he heard what you said.



4. What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"?

Maybe I should have read all the questions before I posted so I wouldn't be stumped now.......
There are many things that symbolize America one that comes to mind is Baseball even though I am not a baseball fan it popped in my mind first.



5. What are your 4th of July weekend plans?
Tonight we are checking out our building site
Tomorrow the kids and I will hang around the house and maybe swim then go to some friends house for fireworks and to visit. Drive by and see if the people are working on our property
Sunday will be church followed by a community picnic that I will take the kids to and then fireworks at dark.
However I still need to catch that darn frog for Blake to enter the frog jumping contest........
Monday rest and relax and catch up on housework. See if the guys are working and take the kids to watch them work.

No comments:

Post a Comment