Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Party Time

Blake's birthday party went quite well on Saturday even though it was super hot we brought a generator and a couple fans to move the breeze and had plenty of shade. Blake played hard with his little friend Desmon all day they are quite the pair they both love trucks, guns and playing in the dirt. The bbq turned out good I managed to grill and not burn myself which for those of you who saw the grill and know how short I am you can understand.
I think everyone had a great time and the kids had fun after Blake opened his gifts and found that he got two big super soaker water guns from his Great Aunt Bobbie and she even brought jugs of water so they could be refilled I think the kids shot everyone in sight. With the heat it didnt feel to bad to get cooled off.
Blake and Desmon playing before the party started

Nathan getting attention looks quite happy about it too

Blake's cake after I got done decorating it

He wanted a new white cowboy hat

Look at that face!

Oh look Grandma Sheila and Grandpa Mitch to shoot at

Nathan and Elizabeth

Desmon and Blake hunting

Nathan playing with Dwayne

Blake blowing out his candle and Desmon wanted to lick icing off the toys

1 comment:

  1. I think Blake will always remember his 5th Birthday. You made it so special for him.

    ReplyDelete