Here is him on his tummy I had him sitting up and he saw something way more interesting before I could snap the picture. I really seem to like the new diapers and ordered two more today! They are much more absorbent than the store brands and are way cuter. I have also noticed he is no longer red down below and when you take them off their skin is dry unlike the store brands that leave them damp feeling.
I have been using the shells of GroVia diapers as his swim diaper for when we are in the pool. I am still working on getting a good picture with out me in it to post.
Saturday morning I put him in the fuzzi bunz diaper and ended up going to the bank and then to town for a few things and by the time I got home to change him it had been over four hours and he had two bottles and I think the diaper would have lasted several more hours, I was shocked. I will still have store diapers for when he visits family and stays overnight somewhere but for home and weekends I believe this is the route we are taking.
good to know!!!! sounds like they're better.
ReplyDeletehey, what's wrong with pics that have you in them?!?!?!?! :p
I very much dislike pictures with me because I critize myself until the point I want to delete them so I just dont have many with me in them.
ReplyDeleteWell... choose the one that you like the best! After all, in 15 years you will prob LOVE the photo and remark about how young and lovely you were!
ReplyDeleteI am glad your dipes are working out!