Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just Blah

It figures when I have the time to write and post blogs my mind draws blanks. I haven't been in a very good mood and having way to much stress this week to make any posts that anyone would want to read.

But today is Thursday and I just checked my order tracking on Nathan's Hybrid Cloth Diapers and they are currently sitting in UPS in IL so they should be here tomorrow. Which excites me more that I will get them in time for the weekend to try them out and see if I want to order more next week.

Blake is still totally in love with his swimming lessons and thinks his teacher is cute (I saw a picture and yep she is pretty) tomorrow is his last day of that then I am thinking of treating him to 6 Flags in a couple weeks. I can't wait until both kids are big enough to go to 6 Flags and ride the rides together. Nathan loves the pool too and as soon as I figure out how to get the photos off my phone and on the computer I will post a few.

Other than those happy thoughts most of my thoughts this week are stress related, along with worrying about family and friends.  Maybe next week I can come up with something worth reading or at least have a post on my new diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment