In less than one month Blake will turn five and in less than two months he will start kindergarten. I am happy to see him grow but sad as well. Today I went and bought his birthday present, he doesn't need any toys he has every John Deere tractor that Walmart, MFA and Family Center has and he plays with all of them and all the attachments and trailers daily. So I got him a new bull riding vest and real chaps, he has been wanting to be a bull rider since he was 2! Each year for Halloween he wants to be one and all through out the year he puts his vest, hat and chaps on and pretends to ride a bull. I keep thinking the stage will pass but it hasn't and its fine by me he makes one heck of a cute bull rider.
I need to learn how to put a picture on then write something by it or under it anyway bear with me. The picture of the chaps and vest are his present this year. The picture of him on his tractor is from Halloween 2009, the other picture is from Halloween 2008. I didn't have a picture from Halloween 2007 on my computer but he was a cowboy then as well.

Those are cute, Blake will love them.
ReplyDeleteI hope he loves them, and I hope that Chad or someone is at his party that can help him adjust them because I am clueless on that part.
ReplyDeleteI think you can click "add comment" when you hover over the photo you uploaded. Does that make sense?
ReplyDeleteI usually go to the html when posting to move my photos. Just copy the html and paste it where you want.
ReplyDelete