Ok so apparently I still can't figure out how to put a picture then a caption but trust me some day it will click and I will have it all figured out!
So when we got right out side of Eureka I told Blake where we were going and when he saw the huge ferris wheel when we parked that was the first thing he wanted to ride. I am not a fan of heights and every possible scenario runs thru my head of what could happen while on a ride. But Blake loved it and then we rode the Mine Train which he liked a lot more than me and the Tony Hawk Big Spin which I was also not a fan of. I made sure to never show him that I was nervous or uneasy about a ride and let him pick and chose. We visited the water park twice he only wanted to float in the river and then in the wave pool. He decided he wanted a tattoo and really wanted a bull head but had to settle for a monster truck which he thought was equally as cool, he also picked out my tattoo for me which I have had lots of compliments on so it must look real. We had our old time western pictures taken I thought he wanted to be in the pictures alone but nope he said I had to do it with him but he had to hold a shotgun and wear a cowboy hat! It was a great day just the two of us and I decided that next time we need to invite friends to go along it would make for more fun. We were there from 10 am until a little after 6, I was plenty wore out when I got home and still had to fix dinner and do bath and bed time for him and Nathan but it was well worth it.








Looks like you both had a great day.
ReplyDelete