Nathan's new cloth hybrid diapers arrived via UPS on Friday. I took them home and started washing the inserts it said to wash them at least 5-6 times. In the meantime of washing those I put him in one that has the disposable inserts and he seemed to like them plus they were easy to get on him and to change the insert.
Last night I put him in one of the diapers that has the cloth insert and he did good crawled all over and it never leaked even though when I took it off of him the liner was soaked. I do plan to watch for sales on more of them and switch to those while at home and on weekends and maybe switch him at daycare as well.
They seem to cost a lot less than buying diapers weekly and as long as they don't make him break out or leak I feel they will be well worth the time and the investment.
I will do my best to take some pictures of him tonight and post how cute he is in them.
The big benefit will be not having to take trash twice a week due to diapers and the smell!
Cannot wait to see another baby in this type of diaper! I will take a photo of Daniel so we could compare!
ReplyDelete