Monday, May 3, 2010

Big Boy School

Blake will get to attend Kindergarten in August 2010! I can't believe he has grown so much and is already old enough to attend "big boy school" he is excited to ride the bus and to play  on the big playground and be in a real school.
I however am nervous anxious and scared, I remember being 5 starting school, riding the bus and I was terrified. I didn't know anyone I was super shy and really scared of the hallways. Blake is not like me in the shy part he warms up to people pretty easily as long as they are nice to him, he hasn't had any problems with getting along with kids at preschool, in fact his teacher said all the kids love him and want to play with him even those who are not in his class. I am proud to see that my fears didn't pass on to him.

Above is a picture from May of 2007 and both girls with him will also start school with him in the fall. I can't believe how much he has changed since then.

And the picture to the left was just a couple weeks ago when he went with Mike and April to see the turkey farm.

3 comments:

  1. who are the two little girls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cadey Rogers and Elizabeth Rogers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they look so little!! A few years makes a big difference in their looks, they lose that "baby look" and turn into little people.
    Blake will do fine in school, he's a very special little guy.

    ReplyDelete