Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Blake's Spring Concert
Blake had his last preschool concert on May 7th, he did great and sang every song, usually he is to shy to sing but I was proud of him for singing along with the other kids. After the concert each child was given a flower to give to their moms it was so sweet except the fact that Blake wanted to give his to my mom. I am a bit sad to see him end his preschool days, he made lots of friends there and the teachers say he is well liked which makes me smile. There will be no more picking him up right after school or dropping him off in the morning for school as he will soon ride the big yellow bus, I offered to take him to school next fall and he said no (secretly hoping that he may change his mind) He is growing up so fast and learning so much its simply amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chad rode the bus from day one.
ReplyDeleteNow when I look back I wonder why I
didn't take him on his first day.
Todd also rode the bus but he had
Chad along as his leader and protective
big brother.
I took April for her first day. Don't
know if I got soft through the years or
just realized this is my last child starting
Kindergarten.
He wants to ride the bus??? I hated things like that and I was too shy to sing in concernts sometimes, too.
ReplyDeleteI think you should go on the first day, at least! He just might like the curbside service!
I was scared to death to ride the bus. I do however plan on taking him the first day, and maybe he will like me to take him and then he can ride the bus home.
ReplyDelete