Monday, March 15, 2010

New house

I think taht finaly things will come together for us. I am still not holding my breath or getting overly excited but we now have our very own house plans! We have our address and will be setting up a mailbox soon, my grandparents are having us a storage shed built.
Once we talk to the bank and break ground then I will feel like its really happening. We have picked out our appliances and I will continually check to see if they run any good deals or specials on them and if so we will buy them early :)
I have been thinking about paint colors and decorating but I know thats far off and I shouldn't worry about that yet but I do and its more fun than deciding what concrete to use and all that boring stuff :)

Well I will keep updating when I get more info to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment