So it has been quite some time since I last made a blog entry. Seems like there is never enough time in the day.
Here is a rundown on what has been going on:
A couple weeks ago I took the boys to go see their great great grandma, it was a good time and I do have pictures just haven’t uploaded them to my computer. Later that day we went to St. Louis to see Kenny’s grandma which was also a nice visit.
We have also got a set of house plans we like but need help with tweaking them to be what we want and need in a house. And we have picked where we want our house built at on our land.
My grandpa decided to release the restriction of no financing on 3 of our 25 acres they gave us a couple years ago so that we can start building and so Blake can start kindergarten in the fall. The biggest plus is that he will attend St. James and I can’t even express how happy I am about that.
Nathan has been growing like a weed, he has been teething which results in red fingers fussiness and chapped cheeks but I can feel the teeth there so it wont be long now. He has also mastered rolling over from front to back and then back to the front along with scooting across the floor to reach things he sees he wants.
Blake has been having a hard time adjusting to the new sitter, he likes it there and has fun. But it’s a change in our routine and something different and he has always had a hard time with change. But I know it will get better and I always get a text after I leave saying he quit crying right after I walked out. So I am not worried and usually when I get there to pick them up he isn’t ready to leave.
In a couple weeks I am taking my best friend to a concert in St. Louis and it will be our first trip to St. Louis alone (my first trip ever without Kenny) We want to do some shopping before heading to the Scott Trade Center but neither of us are city drivers or know where to go so wish me luck that we don’t get to lost.
A couple weeks after that is her bachelorette weekend and the other bridesmaid, me and the bride are getting our nails done then eating out somewhere nice and doing some shopping.
So I have been tanning on my lunch hour (yes I know its not good but I refuse to look like a ghost in a blue sleeveless knee length dress in April. I have also managed to lose 9 pounds since the first of Feb! I haven’t lost as many inches in the waist and hips as I would like but there is still time to work on that. Last Wednesday night Blake and I both got sick and while he was feeling well enough to go to school Friday I still wasn’t. Today is the first day that food has stayed in me. I still have a horrible stomach ache when I eat and when I don’t so I guess I must have really got the bug.
I have attached a couple pictures that I got to day from Blake’s school picture day. I will try to upload and post more current ones of Nathan soon.


Blake looks SO MUCH LIKE YOU!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOur "little Blake" is growing up.
ReplyDeleteI love his new pictures.