Friday, May 16, 2014

The Weekend is Coming.....!!!!!

Finally it is Friday and just 7 more hours of work and it will be the weekend! For some reason this week has seemed to drag on forever. Blake is counting down the days until school is out as well as how many days until its time for the Pig Roast. Hard to believe that May is almost over!

I hope this weekend we can finally work on getting our garden ready to plant! It will be added work to a busy schedule this summer but well worth it having fresh veggies.

Twice this week rain has canceled Blake's baseball practice so its rescheduled for Tuesday and Thursday of next week. Oh and Nathans practice is Wednesday... Will be a busy week that's for sure. I also have a board meeting Thursday night so I will be cutting it close getting back From Blake's practice.

Sunday is the start of EMS week and the ambulance district that I work for is hosting a fun event Sunday from 1-6.
I know my boys would love it and have fun but no way for me to work the event and keep an eye on them..

Also been trying to come up with a plan for workouts something that will work for me. I have came to realize I will have to create a plan from scratch as none of the ones I have seen online will work in with my schedule. I don't have any races on the horizon but want to get my fitness level back up to par.

Hope the weather finally decides to warm up and stay having frost on your window in the middle of May is crazy!!!!  Also the colder temps and rain keeping the kids indoors makes them crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment