Monday, April 28, 2014

Where did April go...... Seems like it was just January.....

Hard to believe that April is almost over and we are almost halfway thru the year already. At times it seems like it was just January and at times it feels like its taken years to get to spring time weather.

I haven't been blogging much lately still reading everyone's blogs though. I just haven't seemed to have anything worthwhile to post about. No amazing workouts not training for any upcoming race just trying to go day by day.

A few weeks ago I did break down and go see a chiropractor. Yes I was very nervous but also walked away knowing that the back pain I had dealt with for years could be fixed. Also had renewed hope on walking and running more pain free. I have been going twice a week for 3 weeks now and can tell a huge difference. Even the dr told me this morning it wasn't taking much to put me back in to place and seemed that I had been staying in place between visits. Not going to lie when they twist and pop your neck I cringe!

Two weeks ago I had my two day fire cause and determination and arson awareness class which was awesome and tons of fun. Well first day was 8 hours of sitting thru seminar and teaching. Second day was getting to be investigators which was cool. Learned a ton in the class!

Easter we didn't do anything stayed home fixed a late breakfast and had my grandma come over for pancakes and bacon. Then we worked in the yard the rest of the day. Did I miss doing a big dinner this year no not really to much going on to want to deal with lots of people in our house.

Friday I turned 31 I wasn't as upset by that number as I was last year with turning 30. I had taken off work to take a RSI class at the ambulance base. The night before class was canceled and I was bummed. I will do a post about my birthday and the weekend later.

Both boys ended up with poison ivy. Now I have NEVER been allergic to the stuff and they had never had it until this year which is odd. None the less its not been fun trying to keep medicine on them and to get it cleared up so far it keeps spreading.

No comments:

Post a Comment