Friday, September 13, 2013

Random Picuture Catch Up

It's been awhile since I posted any pictures so figured I would kill some time on my lunch break and post some.

Riding rides at the Maries County Fair was a super hot evening they were tired and I was tired but they still had fun.

Caught the picture just as the ride jerked to start what a look Blake has on his face.

Ice cream from Dairy Queen for my Grandparents 60th Anniversary was worried I wouldn't make the 20 minute drive home with ice cream still intact.

Last Saturday a coworker/friend and I drove the ambulance in the St. James Fall Festival parade. Was a lot of fun and a nice break from the stress.

I was covered up by candy and plastic footballs that we were handing out during the parade. Our boss was walking next to the ambulance so the whole parade I was keeping up passing candy out to our walkers and plastic footballs for him to throw.

Not a real good picture but the streets were lined both sides whole way thru the parade. I don't think I had ever seen that many people in that town at one time!

After the parade we went to the Street Market and I found myself a funnel cake. I had been holding out all year and then didnt want to pay the Carnival people 6.00 for one half this size, The Sports club was selling these for 3.00 much rather give them money! And it was soooo yummy!!!! Krissi and I shared half of it and I gave the rest to my friends boys.

I signed up to do standby at the demolition derby with the ambulance last Saturday night and it was a good derby. I was sure glad to be in my tshirt and work pants and boots and not full bunker gear like the fire dept wore the whole time!

After the derby the boys and Kenny met up with me so the kids could tell me how much fun they had watching the derby. We were parked over by the cops so Ron let the boys sit in his cop car and play with all the lights sirens and push buttons. Neither of them wanted to get out and go home.

Nathan's Mickey Mouse cupcake cake. I will post more on his party later but these pics are from my phone. I had the vision of what I wanted but ran out of time on the day of. Thank goodness my brother in law has an awesome girlfriend she pulled this together for me in like 30 minutes!

His gift table.... starting to think the boy is a bit spoiled.... but it was all gifts that he loved and has played with each day since. I think while the boys are gone tomorrow I will clean out some of their toys they don't play with.

When it was time to sing happy birthday I brought the cupcake display out took three people to carry it. Was way bigger than I had thought it would be. Nathan loved it and sang the mickey mouse clubhouse song ALL day.

Did get the kids to slow down long enough for a group picture, then they all grabbed cupcakes and took off.

Nathan felt like such a big boy he got his own real Legos! So he just had to try them out and talked his uncle Mark and his Panda (Amanda) in to playing with him...

I snuck this picture the other evening when I was at my Grandma's I would like to get a picture of them right next to each other but this will work just in case I can't.

Last night once we got on the gravel road I let both boys get up front and they were super happy. Blake wanted to listen to his Big Green Tractor song and now Nathan is singing it with him. Blake was a little younger than Nathan when he first heard the song and sang it non stop.












No comments:

Post a Comment