Friday, September 27, 2013

Nathan is 4 how did that happen??!

Time to post about something happy.. Nathan turned 4 Wednesday! The day before his bday he fell and got a cut on his upper lip... Sitter said he never cried tough little guy. I took him to the ambulance base and police station needed my ems coworkers to look and see what they would do. All were in agreement that er would just super glue it. So I got super glue at dollar store and fixed him up. Ya won't win mom of year award but saved him the hassle of drs and hours of being stuck in er for them to do same thing I did...
He went back to the sitter played all day and never said a word about it!
Since we already had his party earlier in the month I got him a few gifts for his actual birthday. So the boys asked for McDonalds for dinner and Kenny and I had subway. After dinner he wanted to see what was in his bag. 
He got a new movie, puzzles, shirt, toys and a couple other little things he was happy. He wanted to go over and show papa gene his owiee. Not sure papa could see much but he told him all about how it happened. 
When I got home from working sunday afternoon the boys were happy to see me. 
Excuse the mess of their room..... And the poster Blake had to hang on the window... 
My brother in laws girlfriend sent this to me a week ago. I had to look twice didn't believe Nathan was that tall already!!!

He's no longer a baby or toddler he's turning in to a sweet boy who's smile melts your heart. Hard to believe its been 4 years!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment