Tuesday, July 17, 2012

7 years ago today......

7 years ago today I was in labor and not fully realizing or grasping how my life was about to change forever. Some days it seems so long ago and other days I wonder where the time has went.

Blake has grown so much in the last couple of summers won't be long before he is taller than me! He is an awesome big brother although there are days they fight like cats and dogs I know that he will always protect Nathan. He is a farmer thru and thru and would rather spend time on the farm riding tractors and combines than playing video games or going to the park or pool.

Hard to believe he will be in Second grade this year! But happy that there are still evenings that he wants to sit on my lap and watch tv and for mornings that he wants to cuddle. They are far and few in between so I cherish each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment