Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Birthday gift


Yes I am aware my birthday was almost a month ago and I am way behind on posting. But life is crazy busy and time got away from me. Anyway I was pleasantly surprised by the gift that Kenny and the kids got me. Kenny had dropped a few hints and I really thought I was getting a new wedding set. He had even took my current ring and put it on to see the size etc. I had told April the day of my birthday that I thought I would get new rings at our lunch date or that night. Well he kept me in suspense all day and part of the evening and then brought out my gift a new pink pistol. I had joked before about wanting a pink pistol and well I got one. He drove all the way to a gun store in Illinois to buy it one weekend when I was working at an auction. Needless to say I was like a kid on Christmas and couldn't wait to go out and shoot it!!!!



Now if only I can find some free time to get to play with it a bit more, I did learn you want to watch where you put your hands because the slide comes back when it fires and it don't feel good!

1 comment:

  1. You know,I think he shows love by buying gifts. I don't think this is common for men - or maybe it is, and its just not how Dan shows love - but he drove all the way and had that memory of you saying you wanted this. How neat.

    ALso, my son wants a blue gun. He does not want anything to do with any gun, ever, if its not blue. That is what he says, anyway.

    ReplyDelete