Friday, July 8, 2011

5 question Friday

1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)

I think it should still be taught in school, even though most kids never use it.


2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
Most dates are in my phone or on my desk calender at work.


3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
Picture Albums, guns (well that's one my husband would say and I agree he has some that can't be replaced) and probably anything I can grab like clothes blankets etc.


4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
Country Mouse by far, although I would love to go to a big city for a few days.


5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
Either Biggest Loser or Amazing Race

No comments:

Post a Comment