Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blakes Big Green Tractor

The day of Blake's Kindergarten Screening (April 28, 2010) we were at my parents house picking up Nathan and Blake wanted to go ride the tractor. So he and Papa went up to the barn, not long after I heard the tractor go down the driveway. Blake was driving all by himself and he had a huge smile on his face, when they got back I asked why he got to drive alone and he said because I am a big boy and going to Kindergarten. It was so cute watching how proud he was that he got to drive all by himself.
He has known how to start the tractor since he was 2 and maybe younger than that, luckily you have to reach the pedals to start it. One of his favorite songs is Big Green Tractor and now he thinks he is old enough to have his own Big Green Tractor and a girlfriend to take for a ride.

1 comment:

  1. I think he thinks April and Mike wrote that song!! LOL
    Not many people would believe that he acutally knows how to drive and the levers
    to push for the bucket.
    One smart kid!! (not that I'm prejudice or anything. LOL)

    ReplyDelete