Yes that is right I said goodbye to Mountain Dew on Saturday (and all other sodas) I know it will be hard but its calories I don't need to consume daily not to mention it no longer keeps me awake and it doesn't taste as good as it used to so I took that as signs to say see ya!
Yesterday was hard I had a headache all day not sure if it was from lack of sleep or from not having soda but today is much better. I decided to allow myself 2 cups of coffee at work during the week. I am curious to see if it will affect the scale in a positive way in the days to come.
I will miss the Mountain Dew and I am sure that I will eventually crave one but I have to be strong and resist it. I went 6 months without it last year from Oct. til May and I know I can do it again. So wish me luck that I succeed!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment