Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekly Catch Up and Goals

Last week flew by... Not sure I got much accomplished but I didn't have a total meltdown either (just a minor one)

Goals for last week were

1-Drink more water still drinking at least 80oz but would like to up that some. Did good with that averaged at least 60 at work and usually 20-40 more at home

2-Continue to spend time with each of the kids nightly. The nights I was home  yes I spent time with them, and let them stay up late Saturday night so I could see them both. 

3- Since I have become used to tracking food time to add in workouts even if its just wall pushups and squats each trip to the restroom while at work. Yes and no when I remember I do them last week was so busy I was lucky to even use the restroom. 

4-Eat enough calories each day and don't use empty calories just to be able to log calorie intake. Fair I think I only had one or two days that it told me I hadn't ate enough. 

Goals for this week:
1-Continue to drink more water

2-Log all of my food. 

3-Providing weather stays cooler get some lunch time workouts in or maybe some walks after work with the kids. 

4-Not let the lack of sleep make me crabby with everyone. 



Last week was crazy busy I only had 3 days of work since Monday was a holiday. I was off Friday for my cousins wedding in St. Louis. Since I was the one bringing our grandma (from my dads side). I worked the night before the St. Louis trip so I was tired to start the day. Was a good trip my grandma had fun I do believe she was pretty darn wore out. She hadn't been out from home that long in the 9 years since she had a stroke and hadn't been to the city in over 30. 

So I worked Thursday night from 5pm til 8am. Hair appt at 8:30 drive to the city do wedding stuff and then drive home. We didn't stay for the after wedding dinner as it would be really late when I got her home and knew it would be to much for her and could possibly risk getting her sick. I will do a separate post about the trip with Grandma. 

Got home Friday evening after dropping Grandma off didn't even get in the house when I had a chance to go to work and do a call in transfer (extra bonus $$ for those). So I changed clothes at work and we went I got some odd looks walking in to the ER with my hair all fixed fancy and makeup on.. We dropped that patient off and then got another call and offer to take another transfer which was more bonus money. So heck ya me and the girl I was with jumped on that. We ended up working from 10pm until 4:30am! Saturday had to be back at work by 9 to do the parade home for a couple hours then back from 6:30 until 11:30 for the demolition derby standby. Got home at midnight back up yesterday morning to work a 24 hour shift. Was lucky and got to take a decent nap yesterday afternoon! 

I work again tonight then I think the rest of the week is boring and no plans... I do have appt to get my hair colored tomorrow at noon and not sure what color I will aim for. 

Saturday night's standby was a lot of fun we had the best seats in the house down on the track, my partner brought two friends with him that had never been to such a event and they LOVED it. Was fun watching their excitement and the million questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment