Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Vega Sport Review

This is the first time I have had the opportunity to receive a product to review and then blog about it. I am apparently bad about remembering to take pictures after a workout or maybe I am just insecure about pictures of just me. Which ever way I did post one to facebook before I forgot last week.

So thru being a Sweat Pink Ambassador I was able to review and try Vega Sport Pre Workout Energizer. The box said to mix the packet with 8oz of water and drink 20 minutes prior to workout.

I am not usually a big fan of these type of drinks however I was impressed. It took a bit of getting used to the flavor. I had never tried acai berry flavored anything before. It seemed to mix up well I did mix it with about 10 to 12 oz of water. I drank it and then went outside to play baseball with my boys. I tried this on a day that I was running off very little sleep (and little sleep for whole week) and was exhausted. Within half hour of drinking it I was full of energy and able to keep up with the boys. We played for over a good hour me pitching the ball to them and running after it and playing catch. Even after we were done outside I was still full of energy and was able to get some cleaning done in the house.

I would defiantly be willing to try out more of their products as they are all plant based. The drink mix i had was only 70 calories so very doable if you are watching calorie intake.

I didn't use my whole box of yet so I plan to use it again soon for a lunch time workout. My workouts lately have been outside with the kids running in the yard playing ball and riding bikes. However I think that the drink would be a great thing to have right before a race or even during a race if it was higher mileage race.

I liked that it gave me energy but no crash later, didn't have the shakes or my insides feel like they were going crazy. Defiantly recommend the product!

No comments:

Post a Comment