Friday, January 2, 2015

Catch up with photos

So I haven't blogged for a while. Have so many potential posts running thru my mind just never enough to make a decent post. I will do a post with some pictures catching up from October til now. 

Halloween Blake was a cardinals baseball player and Nathan wanted to be the bedo minion from dispicable me. 

Also in October I joined the St. James fire department. I did take a selfie on one of the calls we were headed to in November. 


It been a neat fun experience full of challenges. But I love it! I have ran several calls so far. 
Christmas came to quickly the boys were super excited to open gifts 
Picture of them opening the big gift they had asked for... My mom and stepdad got them an Xbox 360 they were some happy boys. 

 I'm working on a post of recap of last years goals and figuring out my goals for 2015. 

1 comment: