Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekly Goals

I haven't done a weekly goal post for quite sometime. But after realizing I had been putting everything and everyone else ahead of me its time to refocus. The weekend left me feeling like I have been run over a dozen times not real sure if I am getting sick or just the weeks of constant going non stop is catching up with me.

Goals:

1-Log everything in to myfitness pal this week. I have had good and bad thoughts from this app over the years but I am going to give it a try again. I found a couple friends on there who I know will be supportive and deleted the negative from there.

2-Continue staying away from soda I have made it 15 days. Last week tested that with stress I really wanted a soda.

3-Get in a couple lunch time walks this week.

4-Bring my lunch daily which goes well with goal 3 if I walk at noon theres no time to grab fast food. So bring lunch and walk and its a win win.

5-Take time with each of the kids each night weather cooperating may do a few short bike rides.

6-Start stretching more regularly not liking that my flexibility is not what it was a few years ago.

That's enough goals to get me started but not overwhelm me. Myfitness pal food tracking will be a challenge but one I am ready to tackle in the right positive way and not let it affect me negatively. If any of my readers is on myfitmess pal please find me would love to have more friends on there.

I will do a post later about my day with my cousin and her bachelorette party.

No comments:

Post a Comment